Bali ATV Ride, Uluwatu Temple Tour combination package
Bali Atv + Uluwatu Temple Tour is one of the super save package which offers the best rate and best combination of Bali Atv ride with Uluwatu Cliff Temple tour. Enjoy an exciting experience during your vacation on Bali island.
Start with Bali ATV ride tour. Our experience instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama. If it’s more of a challenge that you crave, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer, traverse seemingly impossible slopes, down hill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the up hill.
Show more details »»»
Then tour continue with below itinerary:
Padang Padang Beach is one of the best beaches in Bali in addition to dreamland, Kuta and Nusa Dua. White sandy beach stretching ahead of you, clear blue water and flat, perfect for swimming. Sand white color contrasts with the black rocks and blue sea exotic. The beach was clean, quiet atmosphere and crystal clear waters will make us feel at home after a long time to swim and sunbathe here. The more the light rays of the sun adds to the more exotic blue waters are shown. A bright blue sky and white clouds forming harmonization beautiful scenery. Visible in the distance the boulder clusters, this is so beautiful. Large boulders are scattered along the coast. Around the stretch of sand beach, you can find some tents that sell food and drinks, and renting surfboards.
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. Uluwatu temple is very amazing and there area also the group of monkeys dwelling the small forest around the temple. They are believed to guard the temple from bad influences. Visitor not allowed any jewelry as the Monkeys like grab it from our visitors.
Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people who sit in circle and play the music from chanting sound cak cak cak….. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. Kecak dance performance presents the dance as an introduction to the story a fragment from the Ramayana Hindu epic, This show will combine with fire trance dance where the dance will dancing on the fire.
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal where we have café or restaurant for having fresh seafood dinner. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean. It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up. The chefs fire up their outside kitchens and prepare their menus of fresh barbecue seafood dinner.
SSP-09 : Bali ATV, Uluwatu Temple Tour itinerary:
- 08.00 – Depart from Hotel
- 10.00 – Start the Atv Ride trek.
- 12.00 – Shower & changes + Lunch.
- 15.30 – Visit Padang-Padang beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Cliff Temple
- 18.00 – Watching The Kecak & Fire Dance Show
- 20.00 – Jimbaran Bay Beach for Dinner
- 21.30 – Transfer Back to Hotel.
- 22.30 – Estimated arrived at the hotel.
- Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Child range: 7 – 12 years old
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private tour with fully air conditioned car.
- English Speaking Driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Free sarong for enter the Temple.
- 2 Hours ATV Ride Activity
- Well Maintain Bikes and All Safety Equipment
- ALL Safety equipment: helmet, boot.
- Professional QUAD/ATV guide.
- Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
- Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
- Insurance Coverage
- 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun block or sunscreen
- Sneaker/ Sport Shoes
- Long pants / trouser / short
- Insect repellent.
- Change of clothes.
- Extra cash for photo or souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Visa/Master Card required 3% extra charge.
- Cancellation on Departure will be 100 % Charge
- Price is Net includes Government tax.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get For Group booking, get special deals.