Bali ATV Ride, Volcano, Ubud Tour combination package
Bali Atv, Volcano, Ubud Tour is one of the super save package which offers the best rate and best combination of Bali Atv ride with visiting Kintamani Volcano for amazing view then visiting spices garden, Tegalalang rice terraces with Holly spring Temple of Pura Sebatu with the holly fish and browse at Ubud Center with Ubud Palace and Ubud art market.
Enjoy Morning Bali Atv Ride for your best day adventure and having lunch, tour continue to KINTAMANI: Kintamani Volcano is one of the famous tourist attraction with beautiful mountain view in Bali. Kintamani is located in the village of Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency at altitude of 900 meter above sea level with cool and breezing. The Volcano has erupted a few time, last eruption was in 1963 and this Mountain is consider semi active volcano and sometime smoke billowing from the last crater.
Show more details »»»
Then TEMEN: The spices garden where you can taste the most expensive Luwak coffee and walking into the spices plantations. Then SEBATU HOLLY SPRING TEMPLE : One of The holly Spring Temple in Bali with beautiful nature, visitors may feed the holly fish inside the Temple.
Then TEGALALANG: Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to Ubud stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields. Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali. The Ubud rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. Visitors also will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation.
Then UBUD: Take your time to browse at Ubud Palace and Ubud arts market. Then OPTIONAL STOP AT ARTISAN VILLAGE : For those who love the fine arts, we will take you to visit the local artist at their works exhibitions.This is really an amazing Bali Atv ride for your 100% Day out activities.
SSP-01 : Bali ATV, Volcano, Ubud Tour itinerary:
- 08.00 – Depart from Hotel
- 09.30 – Estimated arrive at atv location, welcome drink and registration
- 10.00 – Start the Atv Ride with duration about 1,5 hours
- 11.30 – 12.00 – Shower & changes + having Lunch.
- 14.00 – Visit Kintamani: Witness the Batur Volcano + lake Batur View
- 14.30 – Visit Temen Spices Garden for Coffee Taste with Plantation.
- 15.30 – Visit Sebatu Holly Spring Temple with beautiful water fountain and nice garden, feed the fish
- 16.15 – Visit Tegalalang rice terraces with amazing small picturesque terracing.
- 16.45 – Visit Ubud Palace + Ubud Arts market center for find some souvenir or just window shopping.
- 18.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
- 20.00 – Estimated arrived back to hotel.
- Extra USD 25/person, if you want add with 2 Hours Spa.
- Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge when making a reservation.
- Child range: 7 – 12 years old
- Payment by PayPal with 3% additional charge.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private tour with fully air conditioned car.
- English Speaking Driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Free sarong for enter the Temple.
- 2 Hours Atv Ride
- ALL Safety equipment: helmet, boot.
- Professional QUAD/ATV guide.
- Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
- Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
- Insurance Coverage
- 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun block or sunscreen.
- Sneaker/ Sport Shoes.
- Long pants / trouser / short
- Insect repellent.
- Change of clothes.
- Extra cash for photo or souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Visa/Master Card required 3% extra charge.
- Cancellation on Departure will be 100 % Charge
- Price is Net includes Government tax.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get For Group booking, get special deals.